We’re looking to make our first design hire. The role is expansive, covering everything from exploring our visual identity and shaping our evolving brand to defining our digital products and user experience. Underdog.io is an organization that exists to help people organize their careers and land amazing jobs at awesome companies. Your work will be instrumental in helping us achieve that mission.
- Great interaction design and visual design chops.
- Ability to quickly express UX and product direction through prototypes.
- Execution experience (releasing web products) and a track record of initiating and owning side projects.
- Good communicator, self-motivated, startup experience a plus.
- Excited to do whatever it takes to make Underdog.io great.
- A design degree (interaction, communication, graphic, HCI).
- Some experience with front-end development (HTML, CSS, maybe JS).
We’re big fans of a freelance-to-full-time structure where candidates start out with a paid project before joining full time. It’s a great way to test for cultural and professional compatibility. If you’re interested in finding out more about the role but aren’t interested in this structure, please let us know. We’re flexible.
Email email@example.com if you’re interested in joining us.
Subscribe to our newsletter
We have a weekly publication called Ruff Notes where we share original content, curated articles, and news from our community.