We’re looking for an intern to join the Underdog.io team. Ideally, you’d be available to work part-time now and full-time during the summer. The job is 35% HR/recruiting, 35% marketing, 15% support, and 15% operations as follows:
- HR/Recruiting: Learn the process we use to analyze and tag candidates.
- Marketing: Write blog posts, improve our ad campaigns, and figure out new ad channels.
- Support: Help with support inquiries.
- Operations: Take on one-off tasks that we don’t have time to do.
Underdog.io exists to help people organize their career searches and land amazing jobs at awesome companies. Your work will be instrumental in helping us achieve that vision.
Currently, we’re a team of four full-timers, along with some freelancers. We’ve worked at some awesome startups including Wildcard, Hyperpublic/Groupon, Bondsy, Uber, Shapeways, Magnetic, Behance. We work out of Founder Collective’s office in the heart of Soho which means unlimited snacks (KIND Bars WOOT!) and drinks.
(Need more info? Here’s a Medium post on our first four months).
- You’re getting an MBA from a top-tier MBA program. We’ll also accept undergrads if you blow us away (and are located in NYC).
- You’re organized, hungry, and willing to learn. You can get things done without a lot of direction.
- You’re excited about the hiring space.
- BONUS: You’ve worked at a venture-backed startup before.
- BONUS: You have digital marketing experience (SEO, content, etc.).
- BONUS: You’re an exceptional writer.
We’re still bootstrapped, so money is tight. With that being said, we’re willing to make this a paid internship because we want someone who is highly motivated (and NYC is expensive!). We prefer people who are OK working from home a significant amount of time.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining us.
Subscribe to our newsletter
We have a weekly publication called Ruff Notes where we share original content, curated articles, and news from our community.