Update: This role is no longer open.
Underdog.io is the best-kept secret in hiring. We’re building a simple, elegant way for job seekers to discover and connect with top technology companies. As of March 2016, we’re a four-person team working out of the Meatpacking District. We’re proudly bootstrapped and profitable. You can read more about our history here.
As our first Community Advocate, you’ll own the candidate side of our talent marketplace. You’ll work to make sure that all candidates have an amazing experience.
What you’ll definitely be doing
- Source candidates
- Grade candidates
- Manage the weekly candidate batching process
- Manage candidate surveys
- Respond to inbound candidate questions
- Represent Underdog.io at events
- Collaborate with engineering/design on new candidate-facing features
What you might also be doing
- Write blog posts for the blog
- Run point on new candidate-facing initiatives
- Answer one-off customer support emails for Sourcing.io
Company benefits as of March 2016
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance
- 100% coverage of hardware/software
- Unlimited vacation as long as work is getting done
If this sounds compelling, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or blog plus a summary of your background. Given how small we are, we can’t accept applications from candidates who require visa sponsorship.
Subscribe to our newsletter
We have a weekly publication called Ruff Notes where we share original content, curated articles, and news from our community.