We’re looking to hire our first Account Manager to advise, support, and guide the hundreds of technology companies that use Underdog.io every month.
Building an inclusive and diverse workplace is one of Underdog.io’s core values. We warmly welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
In this role, you’ll work with our existing customers to deeply understand their hiring needs, drive adoption of our product, and ensure satisfaction at the user and organization level. As you get more comfortable with our products and the Underdog.io ecosystem, you’ll develop a proactive, software-supported account management process with the goal of scalably providing our customers with an exceptional experience.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers’ hiring needs through email, phone calls, and in-person meetings.
- Serve as the main point of contact for technical, support, and strategic questions.
- Onboard and train customers with the goal of making them product experts.
- Develop metrics for success, both internally and with customers to keep them on course.
- Monitor job openings, fundraising news, and other customer developments to proactively reach out to companies that are growing quickly.
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure a smooth transition from customer signup through subscription renewal.
- Function as the voice of the customer and convert feedback into actionable tasks for our product and engineering roadmap.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing sales, support, or account management role.
- Experience at a startup or in a dynamic, startup-like environment.
- Strong technical aptitude so you can master our products, easily understand our customers’ businesses, and articulate our value to founders, executives, hiring managers, and internal recruiters.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, organized, and eager to learn.
- Strong writing background.
- Doghouse, our internal dashboard, for managing company/user accounts.
- Mixpanel for analytics, reporting, event tracking, and cohort analysis.
- Redash for querying and visualizing our PostgreSQL database.
- Asana for task and project management.
- Any other software that you need to succeed.
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 100% coverage of hardware/software.
- Unlimited vacation as long as work is getting done.
- Flexible work from anywhere policy if you need a break from our office in SoHo.
Underdog.io builds software that helps job seekers find meaningful work at technology companies. Since launching in April 2014, we’ve connected thousands of candidates with hundreds of growing organizations in New York and San Francisco. We’re the only revenue-funded curated marketplace that has any meaningful traction, and we consistently hold our own against larger, deep-pocketed competitors.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.
Subscribe to our newsletter
We have a weekly publication called Ruff Notes where we share original content, curated articles, and news from our community.